It is IPOPI’s great pleasure to announce that the call for abstracts submission for poster presentation has opened. Submitting an abstract to IPIC2023 is a great way to advance your professional goals and receive constructive feedback on your research.
The winners of the three highest scored abstracts will receive a certificate and a monetary prize as well as the opportunity to present their posters in a special congress session. Don’t miss the chance to present your paper and contribute to the field of clinical care of Primary Immunodeficiencies.
- Diagnosis and newborn screening advances
- Autoinflammation and autoimmunity
- Genetic diagnosis & other basic research
- PID environment and quality of life
- Malignancy in PIDs
- Neurological and other types of comorbidities of PIDs
- PID treatment advances (targeted therapies, curative therapies, novel immunoglobulins…)
- COVID-19 and other infectious agents
- Basic and translational research findings
- Other topics
Click here for more details on how to submit your abstract. The deadline for submission is June 1, 2023.
For questions about the abstract submission process, please contact IPIC2023@aimgroup.eu